Looking to have a fun and exciting year? Check out our newest and most exciting calendar of events! From concerts and festivals to special exhibits and more, there’s always something to do!
The New and Exciting Calendar of Events!
Looking forward to an exciting year with all of the new events listed in this calendar! From concerts and festivals to special exhibits and more, there’s always something to do!
What to Expect in the Year 2016!
Looking forward to another amazing year in 2016? You won’t want to miss out on all the new and exciting events listed in this calendar! From concerts and festivals to special exhibits and more, there’s always something to do! Here are just a few of the top things you’ll want to check out:
• A brand new concert series featuring some of today’s top musicians
• An exciting new exhibit showcasing local artistry
• A star-studded festival with music, dance, and more
• Delicious food options at several new restaurants and cafes
• And so much more!
Make sure to add this calendar to your desktop, smartphone, or tablet and plan your year based on what’s happening here!
The Top Ten Events You Won’t Want to Miss!
1. Keep an eye out for the biggest concerts of the year!
2. Enjoy some festive events with your friends and family this year!
3. Don’t miss out on some incredible exhibits at museums and galleries!
4. Celebrate summertime with some outdoor festivals!
5. Spend a special day with your loved ones at a park or natural area!
6. See what’s new in the world of movies this year!
7. Catch a performance by a favorite singer or band at a local venue!
8. Have a blast at one of the many fun fairs taking place throughout the year!
9. Try something new and interesting in the culinary world this year!
10. Connect with friends and family in exciting new ways this year!
Upcoming Concerts and Festivals!
Looking forward to checking out some amazing new concerts and festivals in 2016! From classic rock to pop and everything in between, there’s sure to be something for everyone! Here are just a few of our favorites:
1. The Jefferson Airplane Carnegie Hall Concert on December 3rd.
2. The Eagles of Death Metal will be coming to the Mohegan Sun Arena on February 24th.
3. The Soul Rebels will be performing at the Santander Performing Arts Center on January 26th.
4. The Avett Brothers will be playing at the Sony Center for the Performing Arts on May 5th.
5. Taylor Swift will be kicking off her 1989 World Tour at the Stadium of Lincoln on June 8th.
6. Twenty One Pilots will be playing at House of Blues Dallas on May 18th.
7. Train will be playing an exclusive concert at the Hollywood Bowl on September 16th.
8. Switchfoot will be performing at the recently renovated Taft Theatre on November 12th.
9. and more to come… don’t miss out!
Top Attractions to Check Out in 2016!
This year, there are many attractions that visitors can enjoy. From historic museums and parks to world-famous art galleries, there is something for everyone to explore! Some of the most popular destinations this year include
– Boston Common
– The Art Institute of Chicago
– The Metropolitan Museum of Art
– The Louvre Museum
– Niagara Falls
– Disneyland Paris
– Walt Disney World Resort
– Universal Studios Hollywood
There are also many festivals going on in 2016, from music festivals to art festivals. There is sure to be something for everyone to enjoy!
Highlights of the Recent Exhibitions!
The Recent Exhibitions at the Art Gallery have been amazing! The New Exhibition at the Museum of History has been fascinating! The Local Theater’s Production of “The Phantom of the Opera” was amazing! The Holiday Extravaganza at the Convention Center was incredible! The Conference on Aging is a must-attend event for anyone interested in aging!
Each of these events is unique and offers something new and exciting for visitors to experience. If you’re ever in the area, don’t miss out on any of these amazing opportunities!
Discover New Restaurants and Lounges!
Looking for a new place to eat or hang out? Look no further! Our calendar of events has got you covered with a list of new restaurants and lounges that you’re sure to love. From casual night spots to upscale dining rooms, we’ve got everything you need to explore the city and have a blast doing it!
There are so many amazing places to find in our calendar, and we can’t wait to show them all to you. Be sure to check it out today and see for yourself just what’s available!
New Places to Shop and Dine!
Looking for a new place to shop or dine in 2016? Check out these new places!
1. Explore the latest fashion and accessory stores in town.
2. discover new bakeries and cafes that will satisfy your cravings.
3. savor delicious food at new restaurants that have opened up recently.
4. find the perfect place to spend your holiday celebrations this year.
5. discover new hangouts and parks in town to enjoy a day outdoors.
6. be sure to check out the newest shopping mall that has opened up in town!
Amazing Opportunities to Share in the Community!
There are many ways to get involved in the community! Whether you want to volunteer your time or give back through fundraising, there are many amazing opportunities available. Here are just a few:
-Connect with your local government officials and learn about their work. This can be a great way to learn more about the community, and make connections that you may not have found otherwise.
-Share your talents and skills with others by participating in fundraising events. Whether it’s organising a bake sale or holding a car wash, there are lots of ways to get involved in the community and make a difference.
-Connect with your neighbors and learn about their everyday lives. Whether it’s exchanging ideas or just catching up, getting to know your neighbors is an amazing opportunity to share in the community.
New Ways to Connect with Friends and Family!
Connecting with friends and family is important, and there are many ways to do it! Whether you want to write letters, make phone calls, or just stay in touch online, there are many options available. Here are ten new and exciting ways to connect with friends and family this year!
1. Use social media to stay in touch!
2. Join a mailing list or Facebook group to keep up with friends and family!
3. Take a photo journey with your friends and family!
4. Write a journal together!
5. Play games together!
6. Make art together!
7. Take a trip together!
8. Share recipes and cookbooks with one another!
9. Create crafts together!10. Connect on a deeper level by sharing personal stories or experiences!
Looking forward to an exciting year with all of the new events listed in this calendar, 2016 is sure to be one to remember! In addition to concerts, festivals, exhibits, and other activities, there are plenty of new opportunities to connect with friends and family, and explore new places to shop and dine. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a special event or just get out and enjoy the season, this calendar has something for everyone!