TTY User: (800) 526-0814
United Way of Will County
54 North Ottawa Street, Suite 300
Joliet, Illinois, 60432-4394
TTY: (800) 526-0814
Fax: (815) 723-2814
E-mail: [email protected]
Volunteer Referral Service
Michael D. Hennessy, President & CEO
Bridget Domberg, Vice President, Resource Development
Mark L. Urban, Assistant Vice President, Resource Development
Laurie Keigher, Finance Director
Charlie Hanus, Labor Director
Cyndie Klemm, Office Manager
Jennifer Thonar, Volunteer Services & Community Relations Manager
Cathy A. Wells, Loaned Executive
United Way Board of Directors
Chairperson – James Pasch – President, Pasch & Sons Construction
Vice Chairperson – Tom Moretti – Coordinator Rate Administrator, Nicor Gas Company
Treasurer – Joe Fabbre – Business Agent, United Steelworkers of America #9777
Secretary – Dr. Phyllis Wilson – Superintendent, Joliet School District #86
Immediate Past Chairperson – Dr. Donald Hendricks – Superintendent, Reed-Custer School District #355U
Jerry Brown – Staff Representative, AFSCME Council 31
Frank Cavazos – President, My Bed International
Father Raymond Corkery, O. Carm. – Pastor, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Parish
Vincent Donlevie – Vice President of Operations, Harrahs Joliet Casino Hotel
Elizabeth Eichelberger – Honorary Board Member, Plainfield School District #202
Jeff Hettrick – External Affairs Manager, Exelon Company
Robert D. Hill – Business Resource Manager, Caterpiller Inc.
Lucy Hoffman – Vice President, American Federation of Teachers #604
Mary Jaworski – Vice President, Joliet Region Chamber of Commerce
Brian Loomis – Business Representative, I.B.E.W Local 15
Steven Malliet – General Manager, Joliet Jackhammers
Rich Mathis – President , United Roofers, Waterproofers #11
Steve Randich – Vice President, Harris Bank of Joliet
J.D. Ross – President, Joliet Junior College
Katheryn Slattery – Dean of Student Services, Lewis University
Amie Sobkoviak – Managing Attorney, Will County Legal Assistance Program
Commander Keith Turney – City of Joliet Police Department
Mark Wiechmann – Business Representative, Teamsters Local #179
Bob Bodach – United Way Volunteer Attorney
United Way of Will County is..
- Accountable – local volunteers review each partner agency annually to ensure that cost-effective and quality programs and services are provided to our community.
- bullet Cost Efficient – more than 90 cents of every dollar given goes directly to the programs and services provided by United Way and our 43 partner agencies. The United Way administrative costs are approximately 10%.
- bullet Effective – your gift to United Way helps support 43 local agencies that address the diverse needs of our community.
- bullet Local – your gift stays in your community providing programs and services to one in four Will County residents.
- bullet Volunteers – our United Way is led by local volunteers who use community resources to provide solutions to critical community issues.